Welcome Readers !!!



 Welcome Readers!!!!

Welcome to Educat Post Blog, the blog and newsroom for Scholarships into top schools in the world.

This 'Free Education' sign hangs in my office. It was handed over to me by a high ranking government official who started a free education program in Northern Nigeria.
Every day I come to office and the first thing I see is the “sign”, which sickens my heart because there are bright individuals out there willing to further their education but can’t majorly because of lack of the proper information. I and my team have decided to start this forum for everyone willing to further his/her education anywhere in the world.
The forum is to help bring vital information on available scholarships around the globe and also educational news. We understand that some students can afford to school in any university of their choice and we will post vital informations in regard to admission process, application dates/deadlines etc of different schools around the world.
Please feel free to email us Educatblogg@gmail.com or follow us on twitter @Educatpost
Thank you for reading and visiting, and helping build a simpler world focused on what's truly important and relevant.
For: Educat Post Blog
Anonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2018

ASUU suspends 36-day-old strike